I’m trying to eat healthier snacks, because Cheetos arent usually the best option lol. I love chickpeas, so I decided to try to make my own roasted chickpeas. These are super easy to make and delicious. You can really use whatever spices on them that you like. For mine I used Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika and Curry Powder and they came out deliciously spiced.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 teaspoons spices to taste
- Heat the oven to 450°F.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Dry the chickpeas. Make sure the chickpeas are very dry before roasting them or they wont get crispy.
- Toss the chickpeas with olive oil and salt.
- Roast the chickpeas for 20 to 30 minutes until they are browned and crispy
- Toss the chickpeas with the spices until they are evenly coated
They are best served right away when they are still crunchy. The chickpeas will gradually lose their crispiness as they cool, becoming more chewy, but still delicious.