I love to come up with easy cookie recipes. This recipe for 4 ingredient Nutella kiss cookies is no different. There are only four ingredients in this recipe, and theres really only 3 in the actual cookie dough. It only takes 5 minutes to make the dough. And the best part of this recipe is the fact that it has Nutella in it, which is basically my favorite thing in the world.
- Nutella: Any chocolate hazelnut spread should work here
- Hershey’s kisses: I used the regular milk chocolate ones, but you can swap them out for any other type
- Egg: One large egg
- Flour: All purpose flour is best
These 4 ingredient Nutella kiss cookies are very quick and easy to make. You start by mixing together the Nutella, flour and egg in a bowl until everything is well incorporated. Then you just drop the dough onto cookie sheets, and then bake them. Once they are done and cooled for a few minutes, you press the kisses into the cookies, let them cool completely, then eat them.
Tips for Nutella kiss cookies:
- Storing: These cookies will stay fresh if stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. I don’t recommend freezing the fully baked cookies, but you can freeze the cookie dough and bake it from frozen, just add about 2 minutes to the baking time.
- Refrigerating the dough: These cookies wont really spread at all during baking, so you dont have to refrigerate the dough before you bake it.
- Chocolates: After I press the kisses into the cookies I usually take them off the cookie sheet so the chocolate doesnt get too hot and have time to melt.
4 Ingredient Nutella Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- 24 Hershey's kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the nutella, flour and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop even balls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them sit for 5 minutes. Then press 1 Hershey's kiss into the center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.