This is an incredibly easy appetizer to make that is always a hit.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 6 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll the thawed pastry out onto a flat surface. Spread mustard on the pastry sheets and then spread the raspberry preserves on top of the mustard. Cover pastry with a layer of prosciutto, then cheese. Roll the sheets, beginning at the long side. Cut into 1 inch thick slices. Arrange the sections on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until the pastry puffs up and becomes golden brown.